- Product must be returned unused and in original container for all returns.
- A copy of the invoice or invoice number and description of the problem must accompany all returns.
- Products may be returned for credit of the purchase price within 30 days of date of shipment.
- At the discretion of OC Orthodontics, certain products returned for credit may be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
- All returns must be shipped postage paid and insured.
- Shortage or errors in shipments must be reported within 7 days of invoice date to issue credit (if applicable).
Call a customer sales representative for an RMA number.
The following products are not returnable:
- Custom-made products and those produced on special order
- All pre-welded attachments including standard, special placement, angulations and modified or incomplete materials.
- Chemical or refrigerated products.
- Close-out or sale merchandise