World Class Technology Corporation / OC Orthodontics, a manufacturer of dental / orthodontic products located in McMinnville, OR, is seeking an experienced Machinist. Candidate will be working in our Tooling Department, assisting our Tool & Die Makers and Engineers. The position's duties include but are not limited to:
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers or calipers.
- Machine parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, or grinders.
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
Company benefits include Medical, Vision, Rx, Dental, Child Orthodontic coverage, Reduced cost on orthodontic treatment plans for employee and their family members at our Orthodontic Clinic, Life Insurance, 401k with match, Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off and Holidays